Exchange rates of Monero to Visa/MasterCard USD
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Monero to Visa/MasterCard USD. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|XChange||1.0000from 1||213.0900||900100max. 110167.53||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 2||212.5100||60000max. 31876.50||26/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 1||211.7800||127896max. 13977.48||261.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 2||205.2000||462650.16max. 30780||578.9||10/1/1|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.3||203.6400||1228851.98max. 20364||141.4||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Monero (XMR) to Visa (Master Card) USD? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- The important columns are "Monero" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Visa/MasterCard USD are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
There are exchangers where transfer from Monero to Visa/MasterCard USD is a normal withdrawal operation.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category