Exchange rates of Monero to Visa/MasterCard UAH
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Monero to Visa/MasterCard UAH. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|1-Online||1.0000from 0.9||6693.1000||738008max. 48859||434.4||2/0/0|
|WestChange Top||1.0000from 0.1495||6686.2102||238316max. 49999||307.7||4/0/0|
|Bit-Obmenka||1.0000from 0.11||6686.1202||2120144max. 100291||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 0.8||6684.4000||859138max. 47459||99.4||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 1.2||6657.1000||459690max. 28625||743.8||3/0/0|
|HotExchange||1.0000from 0.015||6656.8146||901658max. 249999||0/1/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||6611.9800||9789777||251.8||1/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 2||6610.4000||524630max. 49578||0/0/0|
|24bestex||1.0000from 1||6594.6478||93125max. 93124||315.2||61/0/2/1|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.2||6592.3800||10531269max. 329619||26/0/0|
|366 Cash||1.0000from 0.38||6586.5000||339371max. 48740||25.5||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.02||6517.8978||23815||292.6||11/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.15||6429.2700||16741781max. 642927||151.9||7/0/0|
|PrivatCash||1.0000from 0.1||6413.1500||29704max. 29704||11/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.5||6396.1600||846366max. 191884||585.1||10/1/1|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.5||6386.0800||9741323max. 638608||273.4||0/0/0|
|Pride Change||1.0000from 1||6201.1026||70621||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.3||5945.5400||26592477max. 118910||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Monero (XMR) to Visa (Master Card) UAH.
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Monero" and "Visa/MasterCard".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Visa/MasterCard UAH to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are also exchanges that transfer Monero to Visa/MasterCard UAH, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category