Exchange rates of Monero to Visa/MasterCard TRY
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Monero to Visa/MasterCard TRY, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.5||1781.3300||10578105max. 1781330||143.2||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.3||1725.6100||782642max. 172561||117.4||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Monero (XMR) and want to exchange it to Visa (Master Card) TRY, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Monero" and "Visa/MasterCard".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Visa/MasterCard TRY to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Monero to Visa/MasterCard TRY as a withdrawal.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category