Exchange rates of Monero to Visa/MasterCard RUB
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Monero to Visa/MasterCard RUB, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information about the table.
|Clean BTC||1.0000from 4.3||14622.9125||1160266||0/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.5||14603.6400||20331268max. 14603640||232.4||0/0/0|
|Exchange For Me||1.0000from 0.344||14534.1060||1175516max. 99999||5/0/0|
|Money-Office||1.0000from 1.7||14262.0000||1785385max. 99834||7.9||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||1.0000from 0.71||14259.0000||1598689max. 98387||23.9||0/0/0|
|Cryptonet||1.0000from 1.6||14256.0000||1422141max. 94089||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 1.6||14244.0000||3238631max. 96859||83.9||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 2.5||14243.0000||5878418max. 99701||0/0/0|
|ObmenMonet||1.0000from 1||14241.9998||37905742max. 14241999||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 1.8||14236.0000||6855934max. 49826||431.0||2/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 2.5||14234.0000||3694094max. 99638||704.7||3/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.5||14166.7600||60953085max. 708338||557.5||10/1/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 1||14166.7500||66909207max. 14166750||644.9||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||14161.3100||12266679||224.3||1/0/0|
|Real-Bit||1.0000from 0.1||14142.8411||22087126max. 424285||0/0/0|
|Bit-Obmenka||1.0000from 0.1||14140.6855||11545174max. 424220||0/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 5||14126.9639||1730000max. 1412696||0.9||0/0/3|
|Pride Change||1.0000from 1||13966.8400||3594270||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.15||13837.4800||58663981max. 1383748||116.0||7/0/0|
|100 монет||1.0000from 2.97||13545.0330||3000000max. 403100||372.8||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.4||13421.1400||51028514max. 1342114||26/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.5||13326.0000||185982866max. 13326000||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Monero (XMR) to Visa (Master Card) RUB? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "Monero" and "Visa/MasterCard" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Visa/MasterCard RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are also exchanges that transfer Monero to Visa/MasterCard RUB, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category