Exchange rates of Monero to Tinkoff CS cash-in
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Monero to Tinkoff CS cash-in, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Monero||Tinkoff CS cash-in||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|100 монет||1.0000from 1.96||18011.3587||11079994max. 495672||375.3||0/0/0|
|Buy-bitcoin||1.0000from 3.11||17949.0354||89252720max. 39487877||0.0||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 2.6||17827.0000||5347620max. 338713||99.4||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 3.7||17803.0000||8241663max. 356060||743.5||3/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 2||17781.0000||5376317max. 355620||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 2.7||17759.0000||4733705max. 355180||434.4||2/0/0|
|366 Cash||1.0000from 0.86||17599.0000||1027718max. 334381||25.5||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Swapping Monero (XMR) for Tinkoff cash-in RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Monero" and "Tinkoff CS cash-in".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Tinkoff CS cash-in RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
There are exchangers where transfer from Monero to Tinkoff CS cash-in RUB is a normal withdrawal operation.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category