Exchange rates of Monero to Tinkoff CS
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Monero to Tinkoff CS, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Clean BTC||1.0000from 4.4||18216.4091||3415825max. 1821640||0/0/0|
|GramBit||1.0000from 3.2||18194.6289||27360291max. 27291943||2/0/0|
|Real-Bit||1.0000from 2.2085||18111.0323||143775640max. 2999998||0/0/1|
|Bit-Obmenka||1.0000from 2.7611||18108.4305||104364967max. 1999998||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 2.6||18022.0000||7604208max. 342418||434.4||2/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 5||17879.4279||7000000max. 1787942||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.4||17730.5500||36162489max. 1773055||26/0/0|
|366 Cash||1.0000from 1.2||17713.0000||982940max. 336547||25.5||0/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.5||17711.1200||28337576max. 1771112||273.8||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 2.7||17689.0000||6540844max. 318402||99.4||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||17619.9700||121021773||251.8||1/0/0|
|100 монет||1.0000from 2.3||17618.4426||2897659max. 406457||375.3||0/0/0|
|Cryptonet||1.0000from 2.5||17588.0000||1345179max. 316584||0/0/0|
|ObmenMonet||1.0000from 1||17550.3454||36416973max. 17550345||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.15||17546.0900||72537613max. 1754609||152.1||7/0/0|
|CashAdmin||1.0000from 0.2||17475.2400||15111max. 15110||0/0/0|
|Pride Change||1.0000from 1||17418.2691||7131630||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 0.2||17361.4000||69968419max. 17361400||685.3||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.5||17355.6700||66343291max. 867783||585.2||10/1/1|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.02||16923.3926||18608||292.6||11/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.5||16504.7800||113667878max. 89521723||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How do I change Monero (XMR) to Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "Monero" and "Tinkoff CS" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Tinkoff CS RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Some exchangers perform the Monero –> Tinkoff CS RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category