Exchange rates of Monero to Tether USD ERC-20
Where can you profitably exchange Monero for Tether USD ERC-20? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Monero||Tether USD ERC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 66||180.2672||980126.0000max. 144213.7600||0.8||0/0/2/3|
|24bestex||1.0000from 150||179.9946||250000.0000max. 249999.9177||322.2||61/0/2|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 55.1299||179.3536||1492113.3311max. 1492112.6539||0/0/0|
|BtcTenge||1.0000from 48.4066||179.2323||2237120.2000max. 716929.2000||88.1||23/0/0|
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 44.7254||178.8690||2250888.0600max. 999999.7165||19.0||19/0/0|
|Acryptoexchange||1.0000from 56.4238||177.2298||1000000.0000max. 999999.6334||131.5||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.5||172.2585||388.9493||316.4||11/0/0|
|Pride Change||1.0000from 2||171.3800||493000.0000||0/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.6028||165.8760||3773.0300max. 3773.0154||2174.3||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 2.8||145.2600||6284501.0000max. 39220.2000||778.5||3/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Monero (XMR) to Tether erc 20 dollars? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Monero" and "Tether USD ERC-20". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Tether USD ERC-20 is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.