Exchange rates of Monero to Russian Standard
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Monero for Russian Standard. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
|Rapid-obmen||1.0000from 2||15875.3672||9705928max. 3175073||395.9||0/0/0|
|Clean BTC||1.0000from 4.3||15806.2140||1412234||0/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.0544||15722.5934-50||621191max. 16422||21/0/0|
|366 Cash||1.0000from 1.1||15596.0000||1703093max. 98254||24.1||0/0/0|
|Money-Office||1.0000from 2.4||15593.0000||1853016max. 99795||7.9||0/0/0|
|Cryptonet||1.0000from 2.4||15593.0000||1613781max. 93558||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 2.5||15573.0000||6271638max. 99667||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 3.1||15569.0000||6300018max. 358087||432.9||2/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 2.3||15569.0000||7471071max. 99641||706.1||3/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 3.1||15552.0000||7791396max. 96422||85.1||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.5||15284.5600||1466862max. 764228||558.8||10/1/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||15171.7900||12129655||225.5||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.15||15086.0400||37153389max. 1508604||117.1||7/0/0|
|100 монет||1.0000from 2.74||14710.7606||15000000max. 404251||372.8||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.4||14635.1700||6004082max. 1463517||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Monero (XMR) and want to exchange it to Russian Standard (RSB) RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Monero" and "Russian Standard".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Russian Standard RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Remember that there are points where operation Monero – Russian Standard RUB will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category