Exchange rates of Monero to Raiffeisen RUB
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Monero for Raiffeisen RUB. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Clean BTC||1.0000from 4.3||17941.7658||999999max. 502369||0/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.5||17872.9600||9030326max. 1787296||272.8||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 2||17842.3000||7418316max. 99916||743.2||3/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.15||17802.1100||39752970max. 1780211||151.3||7/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 1.5||17758.5000||10131688max. 49723||434.4||2/0/0|
|100 монет||1.0000from 2.29||17721.1668||3000000max. 407232||375.3||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 1.3||17630.0000||3689091max. 96965||99.4||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||17615.7000||10731781||251.0||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.5||17516.7200||5918778max. 875836||584.5||10/1/1|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.4||17510.5800||12288450max. 1751058||26/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.02||17130.0172||12384||292.1||11/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Swapping Monero (XMR) for Raiffeisen Bank RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Monero" and "Raiffeisen" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Raiffeisen RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are also exchanges that transfer Monero to Raiffeisen RUB, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category