Exchange rates of Monero to PUMB
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Monero for PUMB. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|1-Online||1.0000from 1.1||5862.4302||456809max. 48658||416.7||2/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 2.4||5822.6001||407352max. 49492||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 0.92||5809.7998||251408max. 47640||75.4||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.02||5712.8286||1632||276.2||11/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||5693.1001||5080839||213.1||1/0/0|
|PrivatCash||1.0000from 0.1||5525.7402||301137max. 59999||11/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 0.1||5473.5000||299685max. 14999||3882.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.5||5285.2798||10424930max. 158558||546.4||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 1||5185.3901||11083568max. 5185390||143.2||0/0/0|
|Eliteobmen||1.0000from 0.1||5179.5933||2932210max. 144999||365.9||3/2/0|
|RuBitok||1.0000from 0.1||4759.8501||16441max. 14999||460.5||2/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Monero (XMR) and want to exchange it to PUMB Online UAH, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Monero" and "PUMB".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds PUMB UAH to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Some exchangers perform the Monero –> PUMB UAH procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category