Exchange rates of Monero to Post bank
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Monero for Post bank. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|1-Online||1.0000from 1.7||14788.2000||10003990max. 48801||435.5||2/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||14672.0053||28160018||268.5||1/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 2.4||14669.7000||6932763max. 99753||765.6||3/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.15||14201.2045||36000000max. 1420120||184.4||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.13||13892.4826||4734645max. 1800048||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
If you have Monero (XMR) and want to exchange it to Post-bank rubles, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Monero" and "Post bank".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Post bank RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Some exchangers perform the Monero –> Post bank RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.