Exchange rates of Monero to Payeer
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Monero for Payeer. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|24Paybank||1.0000from 1||264.9000||6306968.88max. 5298000||542.5||28/0/1/1|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.1068||264.6000||501802.72max. 28267.16||26/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.5||264.3600||288330.06max. 26436||276.5||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.02||263.5069||969.35||292.7||11/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.0115||260.6534||331.17max. 331.16||1966.3||0/0/0|
|GooD Exchanger||1.0000from 0.05||259.6941||1466.80||75.1||1/0/1|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 0.2||258.9600||729.43max. 729.43||329.7||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||257.9900||713142.43||254.4||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.5||252.9200||79301.91max. 12646||587.1||10/2/1|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.5||247.6800||11808194.21max. 24768||143.1||0/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 0.1||239.8200||2779.47||3986.0||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Monero (XMR) and want to exchange it to Payeer USD, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Monero" and "Payeer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Payeer USD is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category