Exchange rates of Monero to Ethereum Classic
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Monero to Ethereum Classic, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 14||4.6685||9801.0000max. 3734.8000||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|GeeExchange||1.0000from 1.082||4.6210||23105.1436max. 10676.8865||539.3||4/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||4.5823||204934.1410max. 44448.3100||251.8||1/0/0|
|Acryptoexchange||1.0000from 2.1822||4.5823||446428.5714max. 446426.2458||131.6||0/0/0|
|Pride Change||1.0000from 1||4.4519||22265.0000max. 2225.9500||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.273||4.3543||21500.0552max. 4354.3000||585.2||10/1/1|
|MChange||1.0000from 1||4.3385||892370.3980max. 216925.0000||152.1||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 1||3.9744||56290.3434max. 397.4400||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
How do I change Monero (XMR) to ETC? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Monero" and "Ethereum Classic".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Ethereum Classic to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category