Exchange rates of Monero to Ethereum
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Monero to Ethereum. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|E-scrooge||9.6250from 30||1.0000||951.0000max. 83.1168||0.9||0/0/3|
|GoldObmen||9.6267from 0.5||1.0000-0.003||3.4397max. 0.5193||920.1||2/0/0|
|24bestex||9.6345from 15||1.0000||843.2000max. 84.5918||314.6||60/0/0|
|Coinguru||9.6534from 15||1.0000||499.0000max. 258.9761||0/0/0|
|GeeExchange||9.6899from 17.4259||1.0000||516.4704max. 5.3299||533.6||4/0/0|
|CoinCat||9.6916from 0.1255||1.0000-0.0036||2.5600max. 0.4401||21/0/0|
|blablachange.com||9.7103from 2||1.0000||564.3168max. 514.9171||483.9||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||9.7601from 0.5||1.0000||27141.1134max. 993.8422||226.1||1/0/0|
|XChange||9.7635from 1||1.0000||8464.0606max. 1024.2228||3272.0||32/0/0|
|4ange||9.7938from 2||1.0000||358.1353max. 102.1054||234.9||0/0/0|
|YChanger||9.8608from 0.5||1.0000||10046.3963max. 101.4116||205.6||1/0/0|
|Baksman||9.8608from 0.273||1.0000||11005.2521max. 101.4116||559.5||10/1/0|
|24Paybank||9.8608from 1||1.0000||21593.9738max. 2028.2330||542.5||28/0/0|
|BitObmen||9.9024from 0.9902||1.0000-0.0036||1.0038max. 1.0037||319.3||0/0/0|
|Pride Change||9.9601from 1||1.0000||980.0000max. 50.2002||0/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||10.0561from 0.3152||1.0000-0.003||2.6952||3913.9||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||10.0683from 2||1.0000||37076.3111max. 9932.1633||143.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||10.0684from 1||1.0000||5749.5510max. 4.9660||26/0/0|
|MChange||10.3484from 1||1.0000||11624.0156max. 4831.6647||118.0||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Monero (XMR) for Ethereum (ETH) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- Columns "Monero" and "Ethereum" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Ethereum available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category