Exchange rates of Monero to Dash
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Monero to Dash. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 14||1.2933||4900.0000max. 1034.6400||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|GeeExchange||1.0000from 0.7788||1.2839||5000.0000max. 641.9500||539.3||4/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.0481||1.2836-0.002||36.1700max. 8.3400||22/0/1|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||1.2796||50621.1454max. 12412.1200||251.8||1/0/0|
|Acryptoexchange||1.0000from 0.7848||1.2741||23028.2095max. 23027.1231||131.6||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 1||1.2716||76907.4613max. 12716.0000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|BtcTenge||1.0000from 50||1.2629||7580.3301max. 7580.3300||88.1||17/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 1||1.2608||304901.0008max. 25216.0000||542.5||28/0/1|
|Exchanger Ltd||1.0000from 0.1||1.2551-0.005||9.2173max. 9.2170||22.6||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.273||1.2538||27060.7731max. 1253.8000||585.2||10/1/1|
|Pride Change||1.0000from 1||1.2506||1400.0000max. 625.3000||0/0/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 0.2||1.2486-0.002||22.0312max. 12.4860||328.7||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.5||1.2396||35262.9420max. 1859.4000||26/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.5||1.2191||53062.8431max. 182.8650||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Monero (XMR) and want to exchange it to Dash, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Monero" and "Dash" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Dash available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category