Exchange rates of Monero to Dai
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Monero to Dai without any problems. Read the table description.
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 22.9421||261.5271||5239244.0600max. 999999.8123||18.2||13/0/0|
|BtcTenge||1.0000from 50||260.3737||1266098.0000max. 1266097.9965||88.1||17/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 1||250.4600||40522382.0000max. 12523000.0000||152.1||7/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.228||245.8273||520420.0000max. 56048.6244||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||242.0829||73122.2562||251.8||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.273||240.2724||507935.3509max. 240272.4000||585.2||10/1/1|
|60cek||1.0000from 2||229.9088||25346245.9940max. 574772.0000||685.3||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 1||223.6636||45601398.2539max. 223663.6000||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Swapping Monero (XMR) for Dai (DAI) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Monero" and "Dai" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Dai there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category