Exchange rates of Monero to Chainlink
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Monero to Chainlink. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|GeeExchange||1.0000from 55.8232||9.3151||46575.5428max. 43385.5831||537.8||4/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.273||8.8209||9594.2690max. 8820.9000||577.8||10/1/1|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||8.4807||50431.5580||241.9||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.275||6.5983||200167.9819max. 362.9065||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Where is the best place to trade Monero (XMR) to Chainlink (LINK)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Monero" and "Chainlink" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Chainlink available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category