Exchange rates of Monero to Cash RUB
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Monero to Cash RUB. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Clean BTC||1.0000from 6||17773.3038||1189424||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||1.0000from 5||17734.3000||3461646||24.1||0/0/0|
|Cryptonet||1.0000from 11||17732.5000||62690299max. 10107525||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 25||17702.0000||197376582max. 10798220||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 42||17696.6000||57055852max. 10087062||85.1||0/0/0|
|100 монет||1.0000from 11.35||17695.1167||12823783max. 502364||372.8||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 34||17694.8000||32877914max. 10793828||706.3||3/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 34||17693.0000||149090943max. 10085010||432.9||2/0/0|
|Pride Change||1.0000from 10||17186.6767||2100000||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 65||16108.6900||300000000max. 241630350||559.5||10/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Monero (XMR) for Cash RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Monero" and "Cash" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Cash RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Monero to Cash RUB as a withdrawal.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category