Exchange rates of Monero to Cardano
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Monero to Cardano. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 14||159.7444||203000.0000max. 127795.5200||0.9||0/0/3|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.9369||158.2603-1||3875.9099max. 490.3062||21/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||157.8333||108149.7188||214.1||1/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.2567||155.7639||1559.1689max. 1559.1654||1819.7||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.5||153.7003||352588.5000max. 7685.0150||547.3||10/1/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.5||148.0019||100145.2109max. 29600.3800||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.4||136.2267||110917.8750max. 6811.3350||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Monero (XMR) and want to exchange it to Cardano (ADA), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Monero" and "Cardano" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Cardano there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category