Exchange rates of Monero to Card Mir
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Monero to Card Mir without any problems. Read the table description.
|Rapid-obmen||1.0000from 2||16881.5723||9474498max. 3376314||395.9||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.4||16654.6309||16831046max. 1665463||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.5||16128.6904||10976213max. 806434||544.0||10/1/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 1.4||16027.7002||4833141max. 96166||73.6||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 2.1||16027.7002||3709792max. 99371||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 1.6||16022.4004||10222953max. 49669||414.7||2/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.15||15778.0703||42075228max. 1577807||103.9||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||15778.0703||10059568||210.1||1/0/0|
|GoldObmen||1.0000from 0.05||15778.0693||79879max. 78890||907.5||2/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.5||15634.3096||6472814max. 1563430||214.2||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 1||15494.0596||87396352max. 15494059||143.3||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Monero (XMR) and want to exchange it to card "Mir" rubles, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Monero" and "Card Mir" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Card Mir RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
There are also exchanges that transfer Monero to Card Mir RUB, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category