Exchange rates of Monero to Bitcoin Cash ABC
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Monero for Bitcoin Cash ABC. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Monero||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||2.1269from 14||1.0000||9000.0000max. 376.1342||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|CryptoMoney||2.1339from 4.2679||1.0000||8104.3200max. 3000.0919||18.2||13/0/0|
|GeeExchange||2.1459from 1.0727||1.0000||2330.3779max. 108.5967||539.4||4/0/0|
|CoinCat||2.1463from 0.044||1.0000-0.001||12.1000max. 2.8765||22/0/1|
|24bestex||2.1527from 30||1.0000||964.5000max. 464.5329||315.2||61/0/2/1|
|GoldObmen||2.1611from 0.05||1.0000-0.0002||3.5355max. 2.3136||940.8||2/0/1|
|YChanger||2.1744from 1||1.0000||10076.9206max. 1909.9521||214.5||1/0/0|
|MChange||2.2138from 0.3||1.0000||25730.4553max. 22585.5994||153.6||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||2.3569from 1||1.0000||10198.2439max. 636.4292||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Monero (XMR) to Bitcoin-cash ABC? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- The important columns are "Monero" and "Bitcoin Cash ABC". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Bitcoin Cash ABC are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category