Exchange rates of Monero to Bitcoin
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Monero to Bitcoin, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information about the table.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 23731
|E-scrooge||252.0198from 30||1.0000||6.8000max. 3.1743||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|Coinguru||252.7219from 35||1.0000||23.1710max. 9.8922||0/0/0|
|24bestex||252.7665from 40||1.0000||12.6000max. 3.7584||315.2||61/0/2/1|
|CryptoMoney||253.1454from 50.629||1.0000||83.6500max. 50.0000||18.2||13/0/0|
|BtcTenge||253.4349from 50||1.0000||51.8800max. 51.8799||88.1||17/0/0|
|Bit-Obmenka||253.5266from 10||1.0000||93.6963max. 3.9443||0/0/0|
|CoinCat||254.8077from 0.4585||1.0000-0.0005||0.0900max. 0.0162||22/0/1|
|Nice Change||256.1997from 0.5||1.0000||1135.4847max. 37.8610||251.8||1/0/0|
|GeeExchange||256.4102from 72.4741||1.0000||19.6621max. 0.0076||539.3||4/0/0|
|24Paybank||256.5135from 1||1.0000||523.8962max. 77.9686||542.5||28/0/1|
|YChanger||257.6987from 0.5||1.0000||479.7232max. 3.8805||214.2||1/0/0|
|Exchanger Ltd||258.7939from 0.1||1.0000-0.00015||0.0749max. 0.0193||22.6||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||259.0346from 2||1.0000||2293.1990max. 965.1220||143.1||0/0/0|
|Baksman||259.6898from 0.273||1.0000||801.0717max. 385.0748||585.2||10/1/1|
|MChange||261.8308from 1||1.0000||920.0000max. 190.9630||152.1||7/0/0|
|GooD Exchanger||261.9406+0.0001from 0.1||1.0000||1.2200max. 0.0381||74.6||1/0/1|
|Bankcomat||262.0387from 1||1.0000||1370.5729max. 19.0811||26/0/0|
|BitObmen||262.8269from 0.2891||1.0000-0.0001||0.0990max. 0.0380||328.7||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||263.1578from 0.25||1.0000||0.0459||292.6||11/0/0|
|Pride Change||263.1578from 1||1.0000||547.0000max. 1.9000||0/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||269.9855from 0.2969||1.0000-0.0001||0.0271||3980.5||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Where is the best place to trade Monero (XMR) to Bitcoins? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Monero" and "Bitcoin".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Bitcoin to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category