Exchange rates of Monero to Alpha Bank cash-in
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Monero to Alpha Bank cash-in, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Monero||Alpha Bank cash-in||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|100 монет||1.0000from 1.81||19774.3516||13239960max. 502070||372.2||0/0/0|
|Rapid-obmen||1.0000from 2||19765.5957||9140384max. 3953119||395.9||0/0/0|
|Cryptonet||1.0000from 1.8||19743.0000||1798235max. 335631||0/0/0|
|Clean BTC||1.0000from 4.3||19729.9766||4332749max. 1972997||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 2.4||19721.0000||4800711max. 335257||74.3||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 1.9||19710.0000||4665515max. 354780||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 2.4||19697.0000||2158606max. 354546||415.8||2/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 3.3||19689.0000||6060997max. 354402||689.4||3/0/0|
|Bit-Obmenka||1.0000from 3||19481.3848||5984695max. 974069||0/0/0|
|Premier Cash||1.0000from 7||18767.5039||1647949||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Monero (XMR) and want to exchange it to Alpha cash-in RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Monero" and "Alpha Bank cash-in". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Alpha Bank cash-in RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Monero to Alpha Bank cash-in RUB as a withdrawal.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category