Exchange rates of Monero to Advanced Cash
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Monero to Advanced Cash without any problems. Information about the table.
|24 Zone||1.0000from 0.61||262.4400||1240.28||100.4||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.5||258.8400||106095.45max. 23295.60||587.1||10/2/1|
|60cek||1.0000from 0.2||257.9900||468385.92max. 257990||688.6||0/0/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 0.2||257.6925||1161.56max. 1161.54||329.7||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||255.7300||22577.14||254.4||1/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.02||251.9981||249.79||292.7||11/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.5||250.0200||201806.20max. 25002||276.5||0/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.012||249.6819||588max. 587.97||1966.3||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.1068||247.4000||122591.92max. 26429.69||26/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 0.1||242.7700||2399.75||3986.0||0/0/0|
|BtcTenge||1.0000from 1||241.2719||280981.09max. 2412.71||88.1||17/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.5||229.3500||5515154.55max. 22935||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Monero (XMR) to Advanced Cash USD? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Monero" and "Advanced Cash".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Advanced Cash USD to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category