Exchange rates of Litecoin to Visa/MasterCard EUR
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Litecoin to Visa/MasterCard EUR. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.0551||54.4073||879.64max. 879.63||2251.0||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 2||48.4271||1000014.43max. 9346.43||3271.9||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 5.24||47.1341||3073856.48max. 1233876.46||142.9||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
How do I change Litecoins to Visa (Master Card) EUR? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- Columns "Litecoin" and "Visa/MasterCard" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Visa/MasterCard EUR available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are also exchanges that transfer Litecoin to Visa/MasterCard EUR, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.