Exchange rates of Litecoin to Russian Standard
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Litecoin to Russian Standard, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|ChBy||1.0000from 3.5||9407.0535||19048338max. 4703526||0/1/0|
|ObmenMonet||1.0000from 2||9311.7288||13110385max. 931172||0/0/0|
|Clean BTC||1.0000from 5.5||9218.3651||1412234max. 1382754||0/0/0|
|Money-Office||1.0000from 4.1||9111.7000||1853016max. 91117||7.9||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||1.0000from 1.9||9111.7000||1703093max. 91117||24.1||0/0/0|
|Cryptonet||1.0000from 4||9108.9000||1613781max. 91089||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 4.3||9101.3000||6271638max. 91013||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 5.3||9098.4000||6300018max. 363936||432.9||2/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 3.9||9096.5000||7471071max. 90965||706.1||3/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 5.3||9088.0000||7791396max. 90880||85.1||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 0.1||9046.7100||2366477max. 904671||483.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.5||9046.7100||1466862max. 904671||558.8||10/1/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.2||9030.6600||27962677max. 903066||3272.0||32/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.2||9005.2400||1200000max. 900524||234.0||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||8884.8200||12129655||225.5||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.5||8847.6500||6004082max. 2654295||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.2||8665.8000||37153389max. 1299870||117.1||7/0/0|
|100 монет||1.0000from 4.65||8606.5377||15000000max. 400978||372.8||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.5||8425.6500||54448918max. 8425650||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Swapping Litecoins for Russian Standard (RSB) RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Litecoin" and "Russian Standard" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Russian Standard RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Some exchangers perform the Litecoin –> Russian Standard RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category