Exchange rates of Litecoin to Ethereum Classic
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Litecoin to Ethereum Classic. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|GoldObmen||1.0000from 0.05||3.1510||23.6013max. 15.7550||932.8||2/0/1|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 15||3.1486||9801.0000max. 1196.4680||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 4.7723||3.1431||66459.4000max. 9999.9382||18.2||12/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 10||3.1286||10890.0000max. 9385.8000||0/0/0|
|GeeExchange||1.0000from 1.5992||3.1264||41363.4277max. 12931.8618||538.0||4/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||3.1001||204910.9425max. 31001.0000||242.2||1/0/0|
|Acryptoexchange||1.0000from 3.229||3.0968||446428.5714max. 446420.4597||131.6||0/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.1614||3.0968||6.8049max. 6.8045||1923.2||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 1||3.0498||4022.8978max. 3049.8000||483.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 1||3.0328||30527.1667max. 12131.2000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 2||3.0052||892361.3271max. 150260.0000||140.3||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.433||2.8749||21501.3769max. 2874.9000||578.1||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
If you have Litecoins and want to exchange it to ETC, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Litecoin" and "Ethereum Classic".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Ethereum Classic to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category