Exchange rates of Litecoin to Dash
Where can you profitably exchange Litecoin for Dash? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|E-scrooge||1.1206from 15||1.0000||4900.0000max. 339.1040||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|CryptoMoney||1.1225from 5.6125||1.0000||18113.4900max. 3000.0207||18.2||12/0/0|
|365 Cash||1.1244from 1.1244||1.0000||54.3241||1402.9||416/2/3|
|Coinguru||1.1285from 3||1.0000||1320.0000max. 886.1320||0/0/0|
|BtcTenge||1.1285from 47.23||1.0000||7580.3301max. 3437.3531||88.1||15/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.1306from 0.067||1.0000-0.002||0.7500max. 0.6056||21/0/1|
|Nice Change||1.1323from 0.5||1.0000||50677.3127max. 8831.5817||241.2||1/0/0|
|Exchanger Ltd||1.1506from 0.0575||1.0000-0.01||9.2173max. 8.6911||21.3||0/0/0|
|Pride Change||1.1622from 1||1.0000||1400.0000||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.1688from 0.433||1.0000||27000.4854max. 855.5783||577.2||10/1/1|
|XChange||1.1741from 0.452||1.0000||11907.8227max. 2555.1486||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.1908from 1||1.0000||53035.9242max. 209.9428||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Litecoins to Dash.
- First go to "Litecoin" and "Dash". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Dash is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category