Exchange rates of ICON to Monobank
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of ICON to Monobank. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|OneObmen||1.0000from 500||31.5609||2354531max. 157804||4.5||9/0/2|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting ICON (ICX) to Monobank hryvnia.
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "ICON" and "Monobank".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Monobank UAH to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Remember that there are points where operation ICON – Monobank UAH will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.