Exchange rates of Gazprombank to Payeer RUB
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Gazprombank to Payeer RUB, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|24Paybank||1.0400from 15000||1.0000||30325604max. 961538||542.5||28/0/1|
|blablachange.com||1.0400from 5000||1.0000||4282087max. 134615||483.9||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0415from 5000||1.0000||41390||287.9||11/0/0|
|MChange||1.0500from 5000||1.0000||17451510max. 266666||143.0||7/0/0|
|XChange||1.0500from 5000||1.0000||3586887max. 285714||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0500from 5000||1.0000||2776402max. 285714||26/0/0|
|4ange||1.0500from 5000||1.0000||2721306max. 285714||264.1||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.0600from 5000||1.0000||3716875max. 471698||676.2||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0600from 5000||1.0000||1704302max. 471698||579.8||10/1/1|
|Nice Change||1.0900from 1000||1.0000||19435746max. 458715||244.9||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Gazprombank (GPB) RUB and want to exchange it to Payeer RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Gazprombank" and "Payeer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Payeer RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Gazprombank RUB to Payeer RUB as a deposit.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category