Exchange rates of Ethereum to Waves
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Ethereum to Waves. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.1||259.3864||108777.5307||268.8||1/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.01||258.9335||512.0000max. 511.9892||2050.5||0/0/0|
|24bestex||1.0000from 2||257.4000||124528.0000max. 25740.0000||316.2||61/0/2/1|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 2||257.2856||55000.0000max. 54999.9941||0/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 0.18||239.0311||199956.0538max. 96329.5333||222.4||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Ethereum (ETH) to WAVES.
- "Ethereum" and "Waves" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Waves there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.