Exchange rates of Ethereum to Visa/MasterCard RUB
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Ethereum to Visa/MasterCard RUB, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Clean BTC||1.0000from 0.4||135495.7969||293773||0/0/0|
|Exchange For Me||1.0000from 0.0369||135361.1250||429524max. 99991||5/0/0|
|365 Cash||1.0000from 0.1||135361.1250||1779286max. 499996||1341.6||416/2/0|
|Beta Transfer||1.0000from 0.0591||135361.0156||575160max. 58990||235.6||2/0/0|
|OneObmen||1.0000from 0.3||135361.0156||10419038max. 1353610||5.0||9/0/0|
|Obmen Im||1.0000from 0.0747||133839.7344||1777945max. 49989||10/0/0|
|WW-Pay||1.0000from 0.1||132771.7344||1941300max. 649997||304.0||0/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.05||131752.8125||21935386max. 1976292||218.4||0/0/0|
|ObmenMonet||1.0000from 0.12||131292.9219||38309248max. 6564646||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.05||131272.6875||51823484max. 13127268||26/0/0|
|Cryptonet||1.0000from 0.29||130116.0000||1422141max. 94984||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 0.27||130054.0000||6855934max. 49420||417.8||2/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 0.27||130040.0000||4998921max. 98830||691.6||3/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.1||129916.5703||11919068||213.7||1/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 0.28||129791.0000||3238631max. 96045||75.8||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 0.27||129251.0000||5928532max. 99523||0/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.0386||129247.3281||200000max. 199997||1818.5||0/0/0|
|ObmenoFF||1.0000from 0.0706||127322.2344||617547max. 499994||0/1/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.02||124369.0312||61559180max. 2487380||107.1||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.1||123485.2812||184158224max. 123485281||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Ethereum (ETH) to Visa (Master Card) RUB.
- The important columns are "Ethereum" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Visa/MasterCard RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Some exchangers perform the Ethereum –> Visa/MasterCard RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category