Exchange rates of Ethereum to Visa/MasterCard BYN
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Ethereum to Visa/MasterCard BYN, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|4ange||1.0000from 0.1||5417.8101||525000max. 81267||214.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.05||5352.9902||7744066max. 535299||26/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.1||5239.0298||13394712max. 523902||143.3||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.1||5164.3799||1500000||210.1||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.04||5159.7900||300000max. 103195||103.9||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Swapping Ethereum (ETH) for Visa (Master Card) BYN is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Ethereum" and "Visa/MasterCard" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Visa/MasterCard BYN there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Ethereum to Visa/MasterCard BYN as a withdrawal.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category