Exchange rates of Ethereum to Polkadot
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Ethereum to Polkadot, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 1.6||156.2500||653500.0000max. 39843.7500||0.9||0/0/3|
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 0.3238||154.3708||197635.0900max. 197634.9765||17.8||10/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.1||153.0646||51992.1260||226.4||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.027||149.3609||90081.1925max. 59744.3600||559.9||10/1/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.05||141.4099||21745.4410max. 424.2297||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
If you have Ethereum (ETH) and want to exchange it to Polkadot (DOT), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Ethereum" and "Polkadot" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Polkadot available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category