Exchange rates of Ethereum to Payeer
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Ethereum to Payeer without any problems. Decoding data values in table columns.
|365 Cash||1.0000from 0.1||4116.3807||766.87max. 766.47||1428.1||419/2/3|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.001||4111.1039||1025.61||292.6||11/0/0|
|1WM||1.0000from 0.06||4097.0700||3615.44max. 3615.25||1520.3||2/1/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.05||4096.1800||524358.49max. 409618||26/0/0|
|Super Change Is||1.0000from 0.05||4085.1402||744.03||8465.1||1/0/0|
|366 Cash||1.0000from 0.061||4077.9000||1747.51||25.5||0/0/0|
|HD-Change||1.0000from 0.05||4070.2179||12232.49max. 12232.22||199.1||0/0/0|
|Makoli||1.0000from 0.1||4064.8506||2515.35max. 2515.32||351.8||2/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.01||4046.1364||1260max. 1259.96||1956.1||0/0/0|
|IChange||1.0000from 0.05||4044.3800||6527.17max. 6526.82||732.4||0/0/0|
|100 монет||1.0000from 1||4043.7152||14591.86||375.3||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.1||4004.9300||713188.67||251.8||1/0/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 0.01||3961.1904||2500.78max. 2500.69||328.7||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.03||3927.3500||78395.57max. 39273.50||585.2||10/1/1|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.1||3822.1500||11810387.91max. 286661.25||143.1||0/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000+0.0015from 0.0165||3600.0701||2817.62||3980.5||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Ethereum (ETH) for Payeer USD is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Ethereum" and "Payeer" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Payeer USD there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category