Exchange rates of Ethereum to NEO
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Ethereum to NEO, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 1.6||48.8376||912350.0000max. 12453.5880||0.9||0/0/3|
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 10.2672||48.6985||65306.1914max. 19999.9918||17.2||9/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.01||47.9415||12.9006||276.0||11/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.0209||47.6210||50.0000max. 49.9972||1814.6||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.03||47.2679||5659.9517max. 4726.7900||546.3||10/1/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 0.18||45.7955||68307.9922max. 45795.5000||199.6||1/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.3||39.3940||158018.2344max. 15757.6000||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Ethereum (ETH) to Neocoin (NEO).
- The important columns are "Ethereum" and "NEO". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many NEO are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category