Exchange rates of Ethereum to Ethereum Classic
Where can you profitably exchange Ethereum for Ethereum Classic? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Read the table description.
|Coinguru||1.0000from 5||97.6434||241358.3608max. 97643.4000||0/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.01||96.5627||256.9986max. 256.9919||2056.0||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.1||96.2270||204926.3950max. 96227.0000||270.1||1/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.01||95.9224||45.9949||302.6||11/0/0|
|Pride Change||1.0000from 2||94.2733||22265.0000||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
How do I change Ethereum (ETH) to ETC? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- The important columns are "Ethereum" and "Ethereum Classic". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Ethereum Classic are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.