Exchange rates of Ethereum to Bitcoin
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Ethereum to Bitcoin without any problems. Decoding data values in table columns.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 1441
|24bestex||13.4571from 4||1.0000||12.6000max. 7.4310||316.2||61/0/2/1|
|CryptoMoney||13.4617from 2.6923||1.0000||83.4700max. 50.0003||18.7||15/0/0|
|GeeExchange||13.5246from 3.3811||1.0000||130.0000max. 0.9612||540.2||4/0/0|
|Bit-Obmenka||13.5563from 3||1.0000||91.3198max. 7.3766||0/0/0|
|CoinCat||13.5627from 0.0244||1.0000-0.0005||0.2900max. 0.0978||22/1/1|
|Super Change Is||13.5840from 0.05||1.0000||0.0114||8621.3||1/0/0|
|Baksman||13.6146from 0.02||1.0000||801.3235max. 30.4739||603.6||10/2/1|
|ObmenMonet||13.6303from 1||1.0000||44.5585max. 3.6682||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||13.6392from 0.1||1.0000||1115.4532||268.5||1/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||13.7183from 0.02||1.0000||0.0211||301.3||11/0/0|
|blablachange.com||13.7815from 0.5||1.0000||599.8501max. 217.6831||483.9||0/0/0|
|BitObmen||13.9149from 0.0153||1.0000-0.0001||0.0857max. 0.0718||340.3||0/0/0|
|Pride Change||13.9266from 0.061||1.0000||547.0000max. 71.4460||0/0/0|
|XMLGold||13.9311from 0.1||1.0000||0.5376max. 0.3589||14245.2||12/0/0|
|ObmenoFF||13.9373from 0.069||1.0000||2.9388max. 0.9999||0/1/0|
|MChange||13.9406from 0.02||1.0000||770.0000max. 358.6646||185.3||7/0/0|
|PrivatCash||13.9414from 0.1||1.0000||9.2925max. 7.1728||11/0/0|
|CashTradePro||14.0835from 0.048||1.0000-1.0E-5||1.3208max. 0.0049||112.9||2/0/0|
|ProstoCash||14.1450from 0.08||1.0000||1376.3392max. 293.7271||143.1||0/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||14.3759+0.00201from 0.0369||1.0000-0.0001||0.0048||4040.8||0/0/0|
|Bithowen||14.9227from 0.1||1.0000||7.5700max. 1.6753||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Ethereum (ETH) and want to exchange it to Bitcoins, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Ethereum" and "Bitcoin".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Bitcoin to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.