Exchange rates of Ethereum to Binance Coin
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Ethereum to Binance Coin without any problems. Information about the table.
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 1.6||6.7088||3836.0000max. 1710.7440||0.8||0/0/2/3|
|GeeExchange||1.0000from 3.1473||6.6543||8180.0000max. 5443.2174||540.3||4/0/0|
|Super Change Is||1.0000from 0.05||6.6519||2.5242||8624.6||1/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.0178||6.6434-0.0005||35.2700max. 12.1082||22/1/1|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.01||6.5899||13.1728max. 13.1725||2049.6||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.03||6.5616||38114.1551max. 3452.6483||603.8||10/2/1|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.03||6.3962||10303.1920max. 6396.2000||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Ethereum (ETH) to Binance Coin (BNB)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- The important columns are "Ethereum" and "Binance Coin". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Binance Coin are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.