Exchange rates of Ethereum to Alpha-Click
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Ethereum for Alpha-Click. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|GramBit||1.0000from 0.4||212285.5959||8740058max. 8491423||2/0/0|
|365 Cash||1.0000from 0.1||212124.8400||5495594max. 499999||1409.2||418/2/3|
|4money||1.0000from 0.19||209180.0000||5932050max. 251016||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||1.0000from 0.086||209074.0000||1025684max. 229981||25.4||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 0.23||209053.0000||5475121max. 229958||97.7||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 0.17||208983.0000||8409086max. 250779||732.9||3/0/0|
|Money-Office||1.0000from 0.2||208586.0000||3356049max. 250303||7.9||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 0.23||208568.0000||8893795max. 100112||434.1||2/0/0|
|Obmen Im||1.0000from 0.05||208516.2800||115298max. 49981||10/0/0|
|ObmenoFF||1.0000from 0.031||206967.1300||577853max. 499825||0/1/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.05||206336.0600||7542000max. 3095040||263.2||0/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.0041||205182.2270-50||564426max. 12844||21/0/1|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.1||204375.9100||13052712||244.3||1/0/0|
|100 монет||1.0000from 0.2||203506.6440||2463646max. 417188||374.7||0/0/0|
|CashAdmin||1.0000from 0.02||202847.5600||10699max. 10690||0/0/0|
|Pride Change||1.0000from 0.2||201768.8410||7537320||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.02||201190.2600||46676585max. 4023805||142.5||7/0/0|
|Bit-Obmenka||1.0000from 0.05||201071.4643||21949966max. 804285||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.001||199875.7953||17675||287.3||11/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.03||198669.8700||8166970max. 1986698||579.4||10/1/1|
|ExpoChange||1.0000from 0.05||191635.6827||1506314max. 1470037||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Ethereum (ETH) and want to exchange it to Alpha-Click RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Ethereum" and "Alpha-Click" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Alpha-Click RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Some exchangers perform the Ethereum –> Alpha-Click RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category