Exchange rates of Ethereum to Alpha Bank cash-in
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Ethereum to Alpha Bank cash-in without any problems. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Ethereum||Alpha Bank cash-in||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|100 монет||1.0000from 0.19||184256.9688||9249998max. 508549||372.2||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 0.21||182180.0000||4665515max. 346142||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 0.26||182107.0000||4800711max. 346003||73.6||0/0/0|
|Cryptonet||1.0000from 0.22||182052.0000||1798235max. 327693||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 0.26||181979.0000||3979356max. 345760||414.7||2/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 0.36||181833.0000||7220284max. 345482||688.9||3/0/0|
|Clean BTC||1.0000from 0.4||181471.1094||4332749||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Ethereum (ETH) to Alpha cash-in RUB.
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Ethereum" and "Alpha Bank cash-in".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Alpha Bank cash-in RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are also exchanges that transfer Ethereum to Alpha Bank cash-in RUB, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category