Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to Visa/MasterCard RUB
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Ethereum Classic for Visa/MasterCard RUB. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Clean BTC||1.0000from 75||907.7190||2823675max. 226929||0/0/0|
|Coinbox||1.0000from 11.0592||904.2184||10626max. 10626||8.3||0/0/0|
|OneObmen||1.0000from 20||897.0811||11074006max. 269124||3.8||10/0/2|
|Chop||1.0000from 10.1047||890.6705||7776367max. 749999||0/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 2.8457||878.4878||4851490max. 87848||2214.8||0/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 15||872.8266||20658200max. 872826||0.7||0/0/2/3|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 5||871.9556||12282242max. 8719556||483.9||0/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 1||850.3418||38029210max. 8503418||239.5||1/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 1||842.6068||61571961max. 2527820||3271.9||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 1.18||835.8860||23010394max. 9823332||294.8||1/0/0|
|Cash-Bit||1.0000from 2.5||835.3610||1000000max. 41768||0.0||0/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 1.3||834.1987||22064773max. 83419||330.8||0/0/0|
|Premier Cash||1.0000from 18||831.2329||1279125max. 1246849||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 1||795.0277||42151490max. 318011||221.2||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 23.52||765.9706||198284517max. 90094227||142.9||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade ETC to Visa (Master Card) RUB? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Ethereum Classic" and "Visa/MasterCard" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Visa/MasterCard RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Some exchangers perform the Ethereum Classic –> Visa/MasterCard RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.