Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to Visa/MasterCard KZT
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Ethereum Classic to Visa/MasterCard KZT. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.4997||20011.0227||1894441max. 1894439||1865.7||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 2||19641.1100||328274071max. 7856444||119.3||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 1||19534.6500||250983310max. 9767325||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 10||19085.5700||22524501||226.9||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 15||16850.1500||31227097max. 13480120||560.6||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 10||15999.2100||348597941max. 7999605||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting ETC to Visa (Master Card) KZT.
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Ethereum Classic" and "Visa/MasterCard".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Visa/MasterCard KZT to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Ethereum Classic to Visa/MasterCard KZT as a withdrawal.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category