Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to USD Coin
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Ethereum Classic for USD Coin. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Ethereum Classic||USD Coin||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 200||56.1797||900000.0000max. 123595.3400||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 10||52.3044||325748.0000max. 52304.4000||483.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 1||50.5667||3562440.4964max. 50566.7000||578.1||10/1/1|
|YChanger||1.0000from 10||47.7575||5502411.0792max. 1117955.3175||212.3||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change ETC to USD Coin (USDC)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Ethereum Classic" and "USD Coin". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, USD Coin is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category