Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to Tinkoff CS
Where can you profitably exchange Ethereum Classic for Tinkoff CS? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
|Exchanger||Ethereum Classic||Tinkoff CS||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Exchange For Me||1.0000from 0.8195||3660.7534||4875192max. 150000||4/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 10||3419.4099||97603936||212.7||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 1||3272.3401||67960344max. 1308936||106.0||7/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 1||3125.2700||53525904max. 9375810||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 15||3125.2700||52909248max. 2500216||546.3||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 10||2707.9500||97012312max. 1353975||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Where is the best place to trade ETC to Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Ethereum Classic" and "Tinkoff CS".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Tinkoff CS RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Some exchangers perform the Ethereum Classic –> Tinkoff CS RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category