Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to Tether USD TRC-20
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Ethereum Classic to Tether USD TRC-20, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Ethereum Classic||Tether USD TRC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 100||46.0218||940000.0000max. 102168.3960||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 1||44.2787||284.1175||287.7||11/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 2||43.9183||47750228.9560max. 2195915.0000||142.7||7/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 5||43.7896||1113046.3193max. 437896.0000||483.9||0/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 1.1911||41.9750||1573.8399max. 1573.8358||1931.4||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 10||41.6096||122031585.2600max. 832192.0000||143.2||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 1||41.6096||7064446.0276max. 41609.6000||579.6||10/1/1|
|XChange||1.0000from 1||41.5060||21130995.2906max. 124518.0000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 10||39.2980||56052489.4235max. 15719200.0000||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting ETC to Tether trc 20 dollars.
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Ethereum Classic" and "Tether USD TRC-20".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Tether USD TRC-20 to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category