Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to Sberbank
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Ethereum Classic to Sberbank, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Premier Cash||1.0000from 16||868.2580||5477592max. 1302387||0/0/0|
|Coinbox||1.0000from 63.9177||860.4806||271284max. 271284||8.3||0/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 50||855.3208||20658200max. 8553208||0.7||0/0/2/3|
|Clean BTC||1.0000from 75||844.2233||3697209max. 211055||0/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 3.0727||813.5982||838856max. 81359||2211.3||0/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 1||799.7271||81845990max. 7997271||237.9||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 3.75||797.7734||43425246max. 9968976||622.0||10/2/1|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 5||796.7230||13254381max. 7967230||483.9||0/0/0|
|Bro Exchange||1.0000from 18.961||791.0962||1758307max. 556140||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 1.25||786.1318||37804066max. 9823502||294.7||1/0/0|
|Exchange For Me||1.0000from 12.7718||782.9761||880310max. 149999||5/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 1.3||765.9966||46149429max. 76599||330.3||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 1||741.5833||53770726max. 296633||220.7||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 24.99||720.3780||198439826max. 90022757||142.9||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
- Ethereum Classic to Tinkoff CS RUB
- Ethereum Classic to Alpha-Click RUB
- Ethereum Classic to VTB24 RUB
- Ethereum Classic to Raiffeisen RUB
- Ethereum Classic to Russian Standard RUB
- Ethereum Classic to Gazprombank RUB
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping ETC for SberBank RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Ethereum Classic" and "Sberbank" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Sberbank RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Ethereum Classic to Sberbank RUB as a withdrawal.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.