Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to Polkadot
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Ethereum Classic for Polkadot. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 100||1.5571||653500.0000max. 4671.3000||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 32.1784||1.5538||125476.0100max. 125473.1900||18.2||12/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 2||1.4727||237360.3249max. 73635.0000||142.2||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 1||1.4093||90012.1837max. 1409.3000||579.3||10/1/1|
|XChange||1.0000from 2||1.4053||8360.5324max. 84.3180||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting ETC to Polkadot (DOT).
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Ethereum Classic" and "Polkadot".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Polkadot to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category