Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to Perfect Money
Where can you profitably exchange Ethereum Classic for Perfect Money? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Ethereum Classic||Perfect Money||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.0626||47.8584||2802.52max. 2802.51||1925.4||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 1||47.2700||357692.16max. 141810||3272.0||32/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 5||47.2500||427216.28max. 47250||483.9||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 1||46.9800||4179239.67max. 23490||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 1||46.7800||5443808.50max. 2339000||141.0||7/0/0|
|IChange||1.0000from 2||46.3400||6527.72max. 6527.71||717.5||0/0/0|
|Eliteobmen||1.0000from 5||43.9797||53857.78max. 9999.99||420.1||3/2/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 15||38.2800||321862.67max. 30624||578.7||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change ETC to Perfect Money USD? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "Ethereum Classic" and "Perfect Money" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Perfect Money USD there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category