Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to Payeer
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Ethereum Classic to Payeer. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 1||49.9700||577108.64max. 24985||26/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 5||49.5600||61833.79max. 49560||483.9||0/0/0|
|GoldObmen||1.0000from 0.1||48.9290||1914.41max. 1467.87||920.4||2/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.0613||48.8924||2034.59max. 2034.59||1865.5||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 10||48.5000||693291.77||226.6||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 15||45.2500||77690.46max. 36200||560.3||10/1/0|
|Eliteobmen||1.0000from 5||40.5469||29775.89max. 9999.98||389.3||3/2/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 10||37.3500||12326722.42max. 18675||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Where is the best place to trade ETC to Payeer USD? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Ethereum Classic" and "Payeer" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Payeer USD available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category